Bright Future Consulting
Business and Personal Coaching for SMEs
To be in business can be lonely. We all have blind spots in our skill set and experience.
Where do you go to for a second opinion? Who can you trust?
Bright Future Consulting can be your trusted advisor and soundboard.
Bright Future Consulting fulfils the role as a Non-Executive Director in your business. Our philosophy is to transfer the required skills to the business owner and management team whilst we work with the owners and directors of the business. Our end-goal is to improve the state of the business by customised interventions.
Select your Bright Future Package
Monthly advice fee
Fee quoted per project
Soundboard to the
Expected outcomes include:
• Protected business asset (business continuity oversight)
• Audited personal financial planning portfolio
• Voice of reason for the business owner/management
• Real understanding of employee climate
• Real insights of client dynamics
• Clear business direction understood by the whole business
• Clearly defined top 5 business goals
• Financially empowered staff
• Enabled bottom line
• Improved management productivity
• Exploratory meeting (no cost or obligations)
• 1 Hour Business and Personal Coaching meeting per week
• A framework will be agreed upon which will be applied
to provide structure to each conversation
Specific business support needs will be scoped and costed per assignment
Leading Executive Business Advisor and Coachpreneur
Jannie Rossouw is the founder and owner of Bright Future Consulting.
The three decades he spent as financial services professional, with a focus on the financial planning needs and requirements of SME owners along with a B.Comm and MBA (University of Stellenbosch) prepared him to be an executive business advisor, business and personal coach.
He has a pragmatic approach to business, understanding that structure follows strategy and that an average plan well implemented will mostly trump an audacious plan poorly implemented.
He is a Specialist Generalist who operates at board level, but also having the ability to give structure to strategy and journey with people to ensure implementation.
Request a no obligation first meeting.
Complete below and we will get in touch with you to book your session.